Albion Online has an ingame shop allowing you to buy albion online gold packs as well as gaming advantages, especially with Premium. This option to fill your bank vaults on the virtual world brings us to a guide on enrichment. Basically, how to win golds? You will find here a few ways to help you optimize your time and enrich yourself without necessarily getting out the bank card!
However, winning gold is not easy, it will be necessary to take into account the fact that the conversion of your Albion Online Silver into Gold depends on the fluctuations of the market. In sum of supply and demand, then before you explain how to win gold, we will begin with the base: what is gold and how to manage it between your different characters?
Utility of Gold
Gold is the only currency common to all your characters. Indeed you have the right to create up to 3 characters per account, but their inventories as well as their Silver coin purse will be separated. To communicate these from one character to another, you will have to use another adventurer you trust to give him your belongings and then return them to your second character.
However, there are a few alternatives:
– The first solution will allow you to transfer the Silver and stuffs, but is more risky, because it involves selling items to its second character, which transfers the items in one direction and the Silver in the other. If you have to make both go in the same direction, it involves making a first transfer of a large sum of money for a useless item, then buy the good stuffs and finally transfer the sum of Silver with a last purchase. This is not a viable solution, as sales houses obviously take a small percentage of sales, in addition to the sale price to avoid the use of hotels as additional warehouses …
– The second, more interesting tax is to use an island (premium content or guild island) to deposit the stuffs in questions and then recover them with the other. Big problem, unfortunately we can not put silver coins in a chest … So we have to find a way to transfer them.
We come, then, to the third solution which must be combined with the preceding one, for the latter only permits the transfer of money. You will have to turn your Silver into gold coins via the ingame gold market and then do the reverse. Certainly you will have a slight loss because you will need a few more pieces of Silver for a Gold coin to buy than Gold Resale, but this fairly minimalist difference can be spun out if you have to patience. So we come to another common utility of gold.
First of all the principle of buying-resale is based on the offers that people post in the market. At first, because gold is not worth anything, people have to offer to sell their Gold to win coins in exchange. Knowing that those who buy Gold will of course have it at the best price possible so they will not put prices very high. Little by little this price will change over time.
Above all, one must think that each day players generate Silver coins via the dungeons. The more money in circulation, the more gold will be dear (and conversely the less gold there is, the more interesting it will be). Unless every day, players pay to get gold, it will undoubtedly increase its price. The whole thing is to see its rhythm, until the moment between the 2 stagnera. This can happen especially with trade, as this brings money out of the market via selling costs and sales taxes.
Now, let’s see how to win Gold more or less easily, depending on your time and your means!
Getting Gold By Paying
The first solution to have gold coins in play is to pay. Indeed, Sandbox Interactive offers you offers to different budgets to have Gold coins according to your needs. While this method is costly, it will allow you to immediately have the amount of gold you need without sacrificing some of your resources, but you will soon realize that it can be extremely profitable in the future.
You will find all offers of Sandbox Interactive in the BOUTIQUE on the site dedicated to Albion Online. As in all shops, at the most you will put of Silver, at the most this one will be profitable. The whole thing is to see how much you are willing to put in addition in this game, in addition to your access pack.
Transferring Your Silver Coins
You just have to follow its course and transfer a maximum of your money as soon as possible. When the server was opened (to legendary packs), the exchange rate was 1 AP (silver coin) for 1 PO, while a few days later it was possible to end up with a rate of 10-15 AP For 1 PO. The more patience you have, the more valuable it will be. Nevertheless, money in the bank is money that sleeps … Although it grows of itself according to the activity of the server, it will be necessary to succeed in judging how much you need to move forward. The more active generates more money than they use.
How To Make Money
It’s not the most optimized way to make money. The Albion developers will regularly vary the loops and other basic Albion principles, so it may be that some elements have become useless over time or, on the contrary, that they are not specially optimized at the moment, But may be able to earn big following a patch in their favor.
– The most obvious way for everyone is the PVE content that we will detail in a future article.
– The following uses the hotels of sales. Either you can sell the fruit of your labor (farm or craft), or you can leave on the purchase / resale. What better way to drive people from a neighboring town with what people of yours have craft? It takes a little more time to look at the markets and see which ones are interesting to exploit and in what direction, but it can be profitable to those who will take time to analyze the figures.
– By coining your involvement. Why not make a group of mercenaries ready to be paid to pass resources / players of other guilds through dangerous maps? If you like danger and PvP, you will definitely find more interest in this kind of tasks.
– More PvP-oriented players can possibly go on full pk (player killer => action to only try to kill the other players in open world) and resell the whole loot. But you have better to have some spare stuffs, because even the best can be had.
And now you know more about the economy of gold in Albion Online. All you have to do is to be attentive to the market and see how to use this currency. Either you use it to save money, and re-transfer to Silver when the price is favorable, or you use your Gold to buy Premium. It’s up to you to see according to your needs and desires.
Have you got a blog? Not yet? Click here to register one for Free!